- July (1)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (1)
- March (1)
How to get your Balik-Manggagawa OEC or exemption online
Get your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) or Exemption Online.
How to use this Online System:
1. For New User, register in the system using your personal email account and click the Sign Me Up button. Open your email account to click the confirmation link.
2. Log-in as Already Registered user. Enter your last issued OEC number. If no record found, set an Online Appointment.
3. If record is found, update your Personal Data, Contract Particulars, and Beneficiaries, as needed.
4. Click Acquire OEC or Exemption for online assessment. Enter flight date and confirm if returning to the same employer and jobsite.
5. If returning to the same employer and jobsite, the system will display a confirmation message indicating that you are exempted from securing the OEC and payment of processing fee.
6. If not, you will be redirected to the Appointment Page. Select your preferred POEA office and schedule for processing of OEC and payment.
See more here: http://bmonline.ph/